Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 !!!


This year we were invited to celebrate new years eve with some friends in the neighborhood. We went to the church so there would be plenty of room for all the kids to play. The dads and older boys had fun playing dodge ball and the rest of the kids had fun roller blading and riding scooters. After bringing in the new year with noise makers and confetti. The kids enjoyed a firework show, while the grown-ups cleaned up the confetti (what a pain!).


Brianne on her Rollerblades, she finally got the hang of it on her own.

Kaylee rollerblading

Sydnie celebrating the new year.

Kaylee and Brianne getting ready to bring in the new year.

My new years resolutions:
1. Run at least two half marathons this year.
2. Lose that last 5 pounds
3 Re-read Dave Ramsey's book: The Total Money Makeover and finally get our savings to where it should be.
4.Take a family vacation (Kaylee is dying to ride on an airplane and see the ocean).

2 comments:

Elena said...

What a smart idea, to do the party in a church! Sounds like it was lots of fun.

Mike and Leslie said...

Hi Jenn. I am Leslie Rowberry (my husband used to work with your husband at Chipper Snax), and we're in your ward. I am curious on how you got your products in a boutique in Idaho? I am starting up my own company Rowberrys Bath and Body and would love any insight you can give me as to getting my products in stores, etc. I am also doing a boutique in february and would love to have you come and be a vendor. Let me know your ideas on that.
Leslie Rowberry
www.rowberrysbathandbody.com