Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And the winner is.....

I just finished up my spring cleaning, (technically it counts as spring cleaning if you start in the spring right?) I go through each room in my house and do all the things I usually neglect the rest of the year such as blinds, and baseboards. As I was cleaning I was thinking of the things that I just couldn't do without. Here are my top three:
1. Top on my list is the magic eraser, I use the generic kind, they work just as well. And seriously what did we do before magic erasers? They really are magic as far as I'm concerned. They get smudges, marker, crayon, well just about anything off of walls, baseboards, and tables. I used to scrub for hours then just give up and paint over a mark on the wall.


2. Second on my list is a good old toothbrush. They are perfect for getting into those tight spots that nothing else will get into. (just be careful if you have babies or toddlers) Sydnie loves toothbrushes and I caught her several times trying to brush her teeth with one of my cleaning toothbrushes.


3. And finally a pumice stone is my last pick. I used to scrub for hours with lime away to try and get rid of that yellow hard water ring around my toilet. A pumice stone does it in minutes and does a much better job at it.


I would love to hear your favorites! Anything to make cleaning easier and faster I love to hear about!

0 comments: