Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekend in Idaho

We went to Idaho this weekend. We had fun seeing family, some of them we hadn't seen since Christmas. First we went to the extended Huls Family Reunion, it was nice to visit with Shaun's Aunts and Uncles and see Great Grandma Huls. After that we went to my parents house the girls had fun on her water slide and slip and slide. Even Lu Lu had some fun getting to know her dog cousin Harley. It was fun to watch them play, neither dog had ever had the chance to play with another dog. It took them a while to get used to each other, but after that they wore each other out chasing each other. Sunday we went to a double baby blessing. Two of Shaun's sisters had baby girls in May. They are both darling little girls and will never be lacking in clothes or accessories. I remember I was a little the same way with Kaylee, now Sydnie is lucky if she gets out of her pajamas before nap time. As always the girls had so much fun seeing their grandparents and playing with cousins.

I was lazy and didn't get my camera out as much as I should have. But I did manage to get a few
shots after the baby blessing:


My girls with their new cousins: London on the left, and Macey on the right.


Morgan and Kaylee getting twisted on the swing by Grandpa Huls


Sydnie and Grandpa Huls

0 comments: