Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yearly Photo Shoot With the Girls
This Saturday I spent a couple hours curling hair then drove to Thanksgiving Point to take some pictures. I was really happy with the setting, but I wish I got there about an hour earlier. It was about 8:00P.M. when I finally got there, and it was just a little dark. I was tempted to go out again this week and if it wasn't for all the hair curling I probably would have. But with some creative editing I salvaged a few good ones, I tried a new photo editing technique I just kind of stumbled upon while trying to figure something else out. I like it, it gives kind of a retro look. Family photos are scheduled for next week. Wish me luck!
P.S. I finally figured out how to make your photos bigger on your blog! I would tell you here, but it is way to complicated. I shouldn't say that, once you change the HTML code it is actually very easy. I looked up how by googling it, then of course as always, I had to make my own little adjustments. If you wan't to know how call or e-mail me.


This pose was one of my favorites, you should have seen how many shots I had to take to get one with all of them looking at the camera and smiling. Sydnie was just being a tease and doing all kinds of naughty poses, Brianne won't look at the camera to save her life, but Kaylee just poses and smiles till her cheeks are ready to fall off.
P.S. you can't make wide pictures bigger just long pictures. The wide ones are already as wide as they can be and you just end up cutting off part of the picture.


This is another rare shot with them all smiling. I loved this fence and got some great shots by it.


I love this shot of Sydnie I just wish she would have been smiling instead of smirking. She was being such a little monkey that night.


This is my all time favorite of all the pictures I took that night. Such a sweet picture. It was one of the rare ones that looked good even unedited.

Brianne is so camera shy. She has been since the time she was born. But I do get some sweet little looks out of her sometimes.


I love this one too. She is already a beauty at only 6.


Sydnie and Brianne are tough to get one good shot out of them but Kaylee loves the camera. However, she has gotten such a fake smile lately that it is hard to find one of her with a cute natural smile.


I like this close up of Kaylee too, but the photo editing technique I used on Briannes and Sydnies photos didn't translate as well on Kaylee I think it is the color of her dress, it is cute but too dark for this technique. Oh well I still like it anyway.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

I think they turned out great. the dresses and backdrops look so cute. I'm excited to bring my new little one down for some shots when it's time.

Unknown said...

i love the photos, they turned out great! now you have to tke my picture. haha

Audrey said...

They look so darling!

jenafeldman said...

I love it Jenn! They are such sweet girlies! I am a little envious of all your girls...I only have one and she is beyond letting me put in curls. What a lovely bunch!