Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to School

The girls started school almost two weeks ago, I'm just a little slow getting these photos posted. In fact I'm really behind again on my posts. But first things first. Kaylee is starting 5th grade this year and Brianne is in 2nd. I don't know why but I am having a hard time believing that they are that old. They sure looked cute all dressed up in their new outfits.


Brianne the second grader




Kaylee the fifth grader:



Brianne and her cute friend Avery, they got matching shirts and both chose to wear them on the first day of school. I'm not sure if this was planned or not. I kind of think it was.

The whole group of kids from our street ready to head to school on their scooters. Turquoise must be the color this year. Everyone but Kaylee was wearing it. Kaylee actually has a couple of new turquoise shirts but she wanted to wear her skirt the first day.

0 comments: