Monday, November 17, 2008

Six Teeth in and Six Teeth Out

Kaylee lost her sixth tooth yesterday and I realized I have two kids on the opposite end of the teeth spectrum. Sydnie recently had two teeth break through, her fifth and sixth. So, while my oldest child is on her way to losing all of her baby teeth my youngest is just getting hers in. Time flies doesn't it.


I just had to add this cute picture of Sydnie in this post. I've finally gotten her to wear her hats. She gets lots of attention at the grocery stores whenever she wears them.



3 comments:

whit said...

how cute! the hats are adorable. Kaylee is sure growing up!

Nicole Jaussi said...

Hey Jenn. I love your cute blog. Your crafts are amazing and I love your pics of Sydnie. I'm glad I found your blog. I'll have to add you to ours. :)

Kate Call said...

LOVE sydnie's hat on her!!!! so cute jen! i'm going to have to learn! jeremy and i were just talking and remembered that we had talked about us coming to sunday dinner and we didn't even call- sorry! i was up sick all saturday night! but i'm sure we'll see you over thanksgiving!!