Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well, my Christmas craft show at the Mini Bazaar starts tomorrow. So I thought I would post a few photo's of my new stuff. This is what I have been spending my life doing for the last few weeks. I always breath such a sigh of relief when I get my Christmas craft show all set up, and I know I am done making crafts for a couple months. Now I can relax a little for the holiday's.


This is my Christmas stuff. I was especially excited about the countdown calendar and the countdown blocks. I made a set for myself too.



This is my girl stuff. The top two are magnet boards. The middle is a dry erase board and the bottom are new versions of my butterfly and flower wall hangings.




These are my other magnet boards. They are covered in fabric.

3 comments:

jenafeldman said...

You are always so crafty! Now you need to hit NY. Your stuff would go well out here.

Kate Call said...

i'll take one of each please ;)

Elena said...

I'm hoping to get over there tomorrow to see all you cute stuff. Fun, fun!