Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Hairdos

I experimented tonight with some Valentine Hairdo's I stole one of of the hair4myprincess.blogspot.com and Kaylee's I had to make up because her hair was too short. I think they turned out cute. I just hope they last till tomorrow so I don't have to redo them for their Valentine parties.

Brianne's hair it turned out cute but it took me awhile to figure out maybe next time I will look at the instructions.

I had to get creative with this one. You can kind of see a heart in there.

Rock Band

This Sunday Shaun's sister Katie and her husband Jeremy came for dinner and brought rock band. I decided that I like the Wii version of Rock Band better than the X-box version. The easy is just a little bit easier than the X-box version. So, I actually made it through several songs on both drums and guitar without failing. Not much of an accomplishment you say? To someone who has never made in through a song without failing on X-box, you bet it is!
Brianne had fun trying out the drums with Katie, and Sydnie just loved the music and danced most of the time. Shaun topped off the fun with popcorn balls.
We have had fun having Katie and Jeremy live in Provo. We will be sad to see them go when Jeremy is done with school this fall.


Brianne getting ready to play the drums with Katie.

Shaun making his famous popcorn balls


Kaylee and Brianne enjoying the popcorn balls.


3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! You guys have had some fun! I LOVE the v-day hair do's. You are truly amazing!

whit said...

I liked your heart do's better than the blogs... good job! Rock band is a blast

Nicole Jaussi said...

You're so amazing with your girls hair! I wish I could hairdos like that!