Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter Fun!!!
OK, I know that most of you got your Easter posts done weeks ago and I was just going to give up and not even post on this but I am using these blogs to help out with my scrapbook journaling so I am going to post this anyway. We had lots of fun and celebrating Easter in Idaho. On Friday we had an Easter party and egg hunt at my moms house. The girls had fun on an Easter egg hunt and my mom as always had a scavenger hunt set up for all the grand kids and great grand kids and they followed the clues to the Easter surprise she had got them. On saturday we went to my niece Morgan's baptism, congratulations again to her for choosing to get baptized. And then we had family pictures taken with Shaun's side of the family. The girls had fun finding their baskets Easter morning, Brianne wanted the Easter bunny to leave her clues to help her find her basket and Kaylee decided she was old enough to find it herself with no clues. Although she did end up needing a few little hints from her mother before she finally found it.

Sydnie finding an egg on the Easter egg hunt at Grandma Thornton's.


Grandma Thornton passing out the Easter surprises from her scavenger hunt.


All the grand kids ready to go hunt for some Easter eggs.

0 comments: