Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm really sorry but.....
I am sooo excited after months of begging and ultimatums, I finally managed to get Shaun to order me a new computer. It is in the mail and should arrive sometime next week!!! Our current computer is almost 8 years old and most days I just want to throw it over a cliff. It has absolutely no memory left and most likely a virus or two that makes it painstakingly slow. It takes me hours to do what should only take minutes. And is subject to freezing up at any given moment. So I have to apologize to all my fellow bloggers, and also do a little repenting. Because my computer usually freezes up whenever I open more than one window, I have hardly been able to look at other peoples blogs let alone comment. So I make a promise from the minute I get my new computer to be better about leaving comments.

2 comments:

Nicole Jaussi said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're new computer is on the way. :)

Nancy J said...

Hooray! It is amazing what we can't survive without.