Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And You Thought Your December Shopping List Was Big....

We have a very busy December at our house. Not only do we have to shop for Christmas, we also have two birthdays to think about. Brianne's was yesterday, and today is Shaun's. Actually is some ways it is nice I usually get all of the shopping done then just decide later which is for Christmas and which is for birthdays. Kaylee's Birthday is in January so I usually get her birthday presents at the same time.

Happy Birthday Brianne.

Brianne was superstar of the week last week in Kindergarten. Her teacher asked me to come and share some special things about Brianne and read her favorite story. I brought pictures to help me show some of the things Brianne likes to do. I also brought a picture of her as a brand new baby, and told about how Brianne was suppose to be born in January, but decided to come 3 1/2 weeks early. We got to bring her home from the hospital on Christmas Eve, just in time for Christmas. She was our extra special Christmas present that year. I teared up when I was telling the kids this, and almost couldn't read the story I brought. Brianne continues to be our special Christmas present every year. We are lucky to have her in our family.

Brianne on her Birthday in the Hospital. This is the picture I shared with her class.

We had Friends Birthday party on Saturday. You might recognize the horse pinata from last year. Only last year it was painted purple and disguised as a unicorn. This year Brianne wanted a Christmas/Birthday party, so the horse got turned into a reindeer.

I thought this was a super cute picture of Brianne. The cake however was a disaster. Half of it didn't come out of the pan and I didn't have time to start over so I attempted to glue it back together with frosting. I was laughing so hard that tears started coming out of my eyes. Brianne wanted to know what was so funny. Luckily she didn't seem to notice that her cake was lopsided. And once the sprinkles and candy canes were on it, it didn't look so bad.

Brianne ready to hit the pinata.

All the kids going for the candy.

Brianne on her birthday. She decided to have donuts instead of a cake. After opening her presents (she got a razor scooter, new snow pants, pajamas with feet, and a jewelry box), we went to Kangaroo zoo.

Happy Birthday Shaun !!!

Shaun probably will wonder why I chose this picture to share. But I thought it was so cute of him and Sydnie. Sydnie really loves her daddy, and it shows in this picture. We are so lucky to have Shaun in our family. He is a great daddy and a hard working husband. We are so grateful for all he does for us. We love you. Happy Birthday Shaun.

0 comments: