Thursday, June 10, 2010

15 years of Marriage and somebody stole my date!
Today is Shaun and mine anniversary. And I took second place to this cute girl.....

It was a western themed stake daddy daughter BBQ tonight, and Kaylee got to go out with Shaun instead of me. Now before you feel too sorry for me, we actually celebrated our anniversary a couple months ago in Mexico. And earlier this week, to celebrate, we rented out a roller skating rink and played a couple hours of roller hockey, with 10 other couples from our neighborhood. I don't mean to brag, but I was on the winning team all night, and scored 2 goals. Okay, I am bragging, but I'm not very good at sports, so it feels good to win, even though I was playing with a lot of people who had never even roller bladed before.

Sydnie put on some boots, grabbed a red sequin hat, and was all ready to go with daddy and her older sister. This is how she looked after Kaylee and daddy pulled out of the driveway without her....


Poor girl all dressed up for nothing. Mom made it up to her by reading her about 20 books. By the way don't you love how her nose practically disappears when she cries. She has about the littlest nose I have ever seen.

In other news...
Brianne lost another tooth. She bit into an apple and it started to bleed, I think this time she really wanted to have her daddy pull it out. So she tried to leave it alone, but even though Shaun was due to come home in just a couple hours, it just fell out without her even wiggling it. Oh well, maybe the next one.

Brianne with tooth number two. The girls are saving money this summer to go to Lagoon and Kaylee is very jealous of the money Brianne has been making from the tooth fairy. Cute Brianne even gave her half of the money to help her feel better, but much to Kaylee's dismay, I made her give it back. All I can say is Kaylee better be prepared to be a good example to her little sister, because Brianne thinks she walks on water.

0 comments: