Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trip to Idaho

I had to set up for my craft show so we went to Idaho this last weekend. I set up for my show most of the day Saturday, (I hope to post some pictures soon). Then on Sunday I took pictures of Nancy's new baby, (I am still in the editing process but will be posting those pictures soon too.) We went to the Eastern Idaho State fair on Monday. We have never gone on Labor day before, now I know why, it was so crowded. You even had to wait in line to go to the bathroom, we managed to have fun anyway.


Before the fair, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Huls house. The girls had a good time exploring on Grandpa's farm. Here is Kaylee with an egg she found in the hen house. Shaun scrambled them up later and I had a bite out of curiosity, people say fresh eggs taste so much better. My tongue couldn't taste the difference.


Grandpa's pig just had babies about a month ago. The piglet screamed so loud when Grandpa took it out of the pen that Sydnie was a little nervous to pet it. She finally came around.

I just thought this was kind of funny. Lu Lu is so used to being man handled by these girls that she doesn't even try to resist anymore. She just patiently held on to the trike while Kaylee wheeled her around for a good 5 min.

Here are the girls at the fair, one of the horse stalls also had dogs for sale, they were letting people hold them. John and Natalie and boys are in the background. We had fun following each other around the fair. The girls always like spending time with their cousins.


0 comments: