Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Sydnie

Sydnie turned 3 this week. I can't believe my little baby is 3. This means she is not technically a baby anymore and hasn't been for quite some time, but I still find myself calling her my baby. She had a fun birthday and had her very first birthday party. It was just a small party with a few kids from our street, and it was a good thing it was small, 3 year olds have a very short attention span.

We started out by making cupcakes, I let each of the kids put one of the ingredients in, and then everyone had a turn to stir. Here is Sydnie happily taking her turn:


Then we headed out to the bounce house while the cupcakes were baking, luckily it was a short day at school and I let Kaylee and Brianne stay home to be my helpers.

Sydnie going down the slide:

I thought this was a cute one of Sydnie, She has got her balloons ready to put into the bounce house:

Finally the cupcakes were ready to decorate, and thanks to Kaylee and Brianne they did get decorated. Most of the kids were more interested in eating there cupcakes than decorating them. Sydnie was sampling the frosting instead of spreading it:


Next we opened presents. I loved her sweet face in this one, but I didn't love the background so I had to edit it:

Here are all the cute little neighbor kids who came to her party:

Later that night we celebrated her birthday as a family. We already had cupcakes, so we decided to put the candles in some of her other favorite treats.

P.S. I updated my photo blog for anyone interested, jennhulsphotography.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Audrey said...

She looks so cute and so big!