Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving
I thought I better break up these Halloween posts, or I would have way too many pictures for one post. We had fun carving pumpkins as a family last night. Shaun really outdid himself this year, but that left me to tackle the other three pumpkins by myself.

Kaylee getting her pumpkin ready.


Sydnie was a trooper she cleaned out almost all of her pumpkin herself.


Brianne with the pumpkins before we started carving


Kaylee insisted on carving her pumpkin by herself this year. She did a good job, but made her mom really nervous.


Shaun's Creation, it is the terminator. I think he did a great job!

Here are the rest, I helped carve Briannes on the far left, and Sydnies in the middle, Kaylee's is on the far right.

All lit up!!!
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween, can't wait to take pictures of my girls in their costumes, and see all of your pictures!

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

cute pictures! shaun.. that pumpkin is ridiculous.. it looks so awesome! i for sure know where all of my portion of talent went in the family! can't wait to see pictures of the girls' costumes.. they are always DECKED completely out!! come doll up london for me jenn!

whit said...

shaun needs to go on the pumpkin contests on food network! Awesome job! and good job kaylee on her first pumpkin!

Audrey said...

Way too impressive Shaun! The girls pumpkins look great too Jenn.