Friday, August 7, 2009

Neighborhood Fun
Some people in our neighborhood started a fun tradition last year and it was so fun that we decided to do it again this year. Classic Skating in Sandy offers a $10 season pass, then after that you just pay 1 dollar for each activity you decide to do. They have lots of fun things to choose from such as bounce houses, a jungle area, laser tag, skating and our favorite swimming and water slides! Most of the time we just come to swim and I feel so great knowing I only had to pay $4 dollars for my whole family to swim for the entire day! Almost every Tuesday this summer we would meet up with several of the neighbors and go swimming the kids had a blast and so did the moms.

Kaylee going down one of the four slides.


Brianne finally dared to go by herself down the slides the last two times we went. Once she dared to go by herself I didn't see her much for the rest of the time.

All my girls, getting a snack between sliding. Even Sydnie loved going down the water slides with me.

Kaylee and Brianne having lots of fun in the Jungle house.

More Neighborhood fun!
I don't do hair allot anymore. I stay too busy with my craft shows and dance. But every once and awhile I will have a neighborhood haircutting day. When all the neighborhood kids can come and get haircuts. My girls needed back to school haircuts so I decided to block out a morning and invite the girls in the neighborhood to come too.

I should have taken pictures of the cute girls in my neighborhood getting their haircut but I forgot. So here is a picture of the hair I cut off. I ended up cutting off some serious hair. Three girls including one of my own cut their hair from mid back to all the way above their shoulders. I hope I don't have some mad dads when they get home from work tonight.


ta da! Brianne finally decided to cut her hair off without any bribing. I think it turned out really cute, but I am going to have some serious hair to blow dry when I wash it. Her hair is about 4 times as thick as most of the girls in our neighborhood.

A view from the back.

2 comments:

Blog Police said...

Don't know you, but I like your blog. One comment.... for the love of God, please look up the difference between "allot" and "a lot." Dictionary.com should be your new best buddy. That is all... carry on.

Jenn said...

Thanks for the tip. I thought it looked funny when it suggested it on bloggers spelling check. But to be honest between taking care of my three girls and three part time jobs. I don't have a ton of time to care much about grammer or spelling.