Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brianne lost her first tooth.

This has been a very eventful week for Brianne, and I have been horrible about taking pictures to document it. The first big news was that Brianne lost her first tooth. It looked like it was ready in the morning but I was to nervous to pull it out. I was afraid I would do something wrong and make it hurt, I didn't want to traumatize her, and make the rest of her teeth an ordeal to get out. So I told her to wait for daddy to pull it out when he got home from work. Well it didn't last that long. She wiggled it all the way through kindergarten and came home with it in a bag. There is nothing like loosing a tooth at school to make you famous for a few minutes.


Here she is showing off her lost tooth, she is also posing with her soccer metal. It was her last soccer game that night and of course I forgot my camera, and for every other soccer game this season. So I just snapped this shot when we got home. Other events I missed on camera was her kindergarten graduation. I actually got a few shots with my phone, but it is such a pain to get them off that I don't know if I will ever actually do it. If it is any concelation to her, I also forgot to bring my camera to Kaylee's 3rd grade program this week. It was cute they did a wax museum (they were the wax models) of the Aztec empire. Kaylee was a Aztec woman cooking dinner. Luckily my neighbor was thoughful enough to get a picture of her, so hopefully I will remember to get her to e-mail it to me.

0 comments: