Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

I can't believe my oldest is 10! Where has the time gone? I think Shaun and I are both having a hard time wrapping our minds around this number. Wasn't she just a baby walking around on her tip toes? Now she is in double digits!!!

She had a great birthday, the Friday before she invited a few of her close friends to a birthday party at a place called "Jump on it" they have a huge room full of trampolines, all the girls seemed to have a lot of fun. Afterwards we had cake and opened presents. Brianne was so cute she had about $5 of her own birthday money left over from her Grandma, and took it to the book fair and spent it all on her older sister. She didn't spend 1 penny on herself. She was so excited for Kaylee to open it. She loves her older sister so much. I was so proud of her for being so thoughtful.

For her real birthday we went out as a family to In and Out Burger, and then came home and opened presents. She got a Webkins Ice dragon, Super Mario Brothers for the Wii and some fun things from her grandparents.

We love our Kaylee not only is she getting older in years, she is also starting to act older. She is very responsible, and we are not afraid to leave her home to take care of her younger sisters for an hour or so here and there. She is such a good girl and is always trying her best to do what is right. We love you Kaylee.
Here are a couple pictures from her Birthday. You would think will all the things I am learning about my camera, I would be able to take better snap shots. I think I am getting better with my other photo's, but getting worse with my snapshots. I had to convert these to black and white to even sort of make them presentable. She looks cute anyway.

Blowing out her 10 candles, she had cake for her friends birthday party but wanted cherry pie for her real birthday.

With her Webkins Ice dragon:

0 comments: