Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brianne get Baptized!

We are so proud of Brianne and her decision to be baptized. She had an exciting baptism because she was baptized on new years eve. She got to have a party after her baptizm with her cousins, so the whole day was really fun and special.

We love Brianne she is a very thoughtful little girl. She is a very good helper and always the first one I go to when I need help with something. She often will do things for her sisters without me even asking. And even will spend her hard earned money on things for her sisters. We hope she will always remember this day and continue to make good choices and think of others.

I took a few pictures of her in her baptism dress a few weeks before her baptism. So I could use them on some baptism announcements I sent out. Here are a few of my favorites.








Here she is looking cute on the day of her baptism:

Here she is with here dad before they went and changed into their baptism clothes:


And here they are in their baptism jumpsuits ready to go to the font:

That night the Thornton cousins stayed for a new years eve party. We had fun playing games, like Bingo, and eating the marshmello off the string:


0 comments: