Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

This last Wednesday was Brianne's preschool graduation. They had cap and gowns and the whole bit. They each had a speaking line, a song, and a book they read for the parents. I was so proud of Brianne she actually did all three of them! Anyone who knows Brianne, knows this was quite an accomplishment. We have really liked this preschool, a bit pricey but most of the kids come out knowing how to read.
Brianne is a smart little girl, her teacher filled out a little paper entitled, "My Favorites". Here are some of the cuter answers:

Animal: Fishy

Vacation: Florida (Our family vaction must have been a hit!)

Movie: Sleeping Beauty (has she even seen this show??? Not at our house, she must have just borrowed an answer from one of the other little girls)

Food: Yams (Way to go Brianne! I love that she picked something healthy it makes me look like a good mom. Actually she is a candy monster and could eat a whole bag if I would let her.)

When I grow up I want to be: A cooker

Dessert: Cake (I had to scratch my head at this one, I think she means she likes to make cake, I let her and Kaylee make it by themselves sometimes. But she never wants to eat the finished product.

Something special about me: I am a good reader, and one of the only ones in my class to learn all 50 of the preschool sight words!

Brianne saying her line: "Could every one stand for the Pledge of Allegiance?"

Brianne singing her song. She even sang loud enough so everyone could hear her.

0 comments: