Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recital 2009!
I can't tell you how excited I was to get my dance recital over with. This was the last on a long list of big events I have had in the last month and I can finally have a little free time to catch up on my to do list for my house and yard. Things went fairly smoothly, and my both of my classes did great on their dances. I was so proud of all of them. It has been so fun teaching them this year.

Me and my two favorite dancers in my classes, after the recital.

Kaylee and Brianne posing in their costumes before the recital

My 7-9 year old class, what a cute group of girls especially the one on the end.
Kaylee did a tap number to Cotton Eyed Joe, a jazz number to S.O.S and a ballet number to Let Them be Little.


My 4-6 year old class, they looked so sweet in their polka dot costumes.
Brianne did a tap number to Gummi Bear, a jazz number to Crazy Frog's Axel F, and a ballet number to Let Them be little.

3 comments:

whit said...

I didn't know you started teaching dance in Utah - that's awesome! The costumes are adorable

Unknown said...

Hey, I danced to gummi bear too!
thats so awesome!
Kaylee and brianne sure are cute!
Tell them hi for me!

whit said...

http://www.art-moms.com/

Hey i don't know if you have seen these lady's work but it is great. The last craft show I was at they had all their hand painted stuff there - it is adorable - anyways, their sayings are really cute, thought you might enjoy and get some fun ideas