Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Craft Show 2oo9
I'm finally getting around to posting my new craft items. Even though my show has already been going for a week now. Fortunately it lasts for five more weeks so if you are in the Idaho Falls go to the Mini Bazaar and check out all of the new fall stuff.



I love my harvest cubes but I have such problems with them sticking together, that this may be the last of them.



This one is similar to ones I've done in the past. But I just love my square pumpkins.



Here is a new one that I am excited about. I also am offering just the vinyl personalize with Initials and names to put directly on your wall. I plan on doing one for each of my girls to stick on the wall above their beds, when they get in their new room.



Here is is again just in different color combo. I also did ones that say welcome and Home. Little girl ones that say Sisters and Princess, and boy ones that say Brothers and Remember who you are.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for posting these, I'll get Alayna to look at them. I am so sore from yesterday!

Megan Smith said...

How great! I've been to the mini bazaar with my mom while visiting and have loved it. Wouldn't it be funny if I had one of your creations from past years in my house already! Sorry though that I won't make it this year. Cute stuff!

Alayna's Creations said...

Cute stuff! I know Audrey asked you to post just for me - so thanks!