Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sydnie


I think one of the things I love best about blogging is it gives me a place to write down those silly things your kids say and do. I didn't have a blog when Kaylee and Brianne were little and I didn't get around to writing down all of the cute things they said when they were little, you think you will remember them but even a month later you can't remember exactly how they said it or did it. So here are two cute things about Sydnie I thought I would write down before I forget.

Sydnie calls churches castles. I don't know exactly where she found out about castles, probably from Dora, but one day when we were going to church, she got so excited and pointed to the church saying, "mommy castle". Kaylee and Brianne tried to correct her, but she just kept insisting it was a castle. I of course don't correct her because I think its cute. So when we passed one the other day and she started saying, "mommy castle", I just said, "yep, its a castle". Then she looks at me and shakes her head, "no mommy, church".

Yesterday I caught Sydnie in the bathroom dumping out the air freshener I have for a decoration. This is the second time I caught her doing it, so I gave her a tiny spanking. Evidently it wasn't hard enough because she didn't cry, she just glared at me and when I turned around to leave I felt a little slap on my bum, she decided to spank mommy back. I tried not to laugh, but Briannne and a couple of the neighborhood girls were in the bathroom when this was going on and they thought it was hilarious. So wish me luck with this one. Now in Sydnie's head, spanking mommy equals everyone laughing and paying lots of attention to you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so funny! Watch out for those crazy toddlers!