Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another fun weekend in Idaho
We went to Idaho for a couple reasons last weekend. Nancy's little baby Chloe was getting blessed. And then we just lucked out and ended up being able to go to our nephew Layton's baptism. We had a great time visiting family and even got to ride on my brother in law's new Harley. That is all my girls have been talking about since we got home. Shaun took them both on a short ride, and now they want to know, "when daddy is getting a motor cycle?" As if Shaun needed any encouragement. He threatens it all the time. Maybe a dirt bike would be a happy medium. He could take the girls for a ride up in the mountain trials behind our house, and I wouldn't have to worry about him getting killed on the freeway to and from work everyday.

Here is a shot from the Harley.

Here is a shot of the Harley, I was experimenting with some overlay techniques:


Here is a sweet shot of Chloe on her blessing day.

This week I finally managed to get some 3 year old pictures of Sydnie done. I included my two favorites for this blog but to see the rest of the cute ones in full size click on this link and check them out on my photo blog: http://jennhulsphotography.blogspot.com

0 comments: