Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brianne...
These photo's were actually taken for a photo contest I am entering this week. I was in a hurry, so I didn't even curl the back of her hair. They ended up turning out so good I might have to get some printed out and framed. Here are a few of my favorites. Go to my photo blog for the other ones I liked, plus the other photos I have been working on this week. http://www.jennhulsphotography.blogspot.com

I love her eyes in this one....

This is my favorite, she moved so it is a little out of focus. I love it anyway.

This is the one I am entering for my contest. The contest is called "Mid Day Sun". We have to take a photo of something or someone in the middle of the day. One of the hardest times to take pictures because of the strong light. I think this one turned out well, and is the best example of all the ones I took, for a mid day sun photograph. It is titled...
"Mid Day Dream"

1 comments:

Ai said...

Beautiful photos, and gorgeous daughters :)

xoxo